Tanker Fleets Are Unique
It all starts with getting the proper load in the proper equipment. Assign the best available drivers to that load with clear expectations and directions. Have complete visibility of your operations in real-time. Focus your attention where its needed most.
Planning and Dispatching
- Automate the dispatching of dedicated runs.
- Plan loads based on equipment type and HOS availability.
- Manage preloads, empty, and loaded trailers.
- Monitor your dispatch usinf a control panel in real-time.
- Reconcile driver activity and pay to the planned dispatch.
- Reconcile custome rbilling to services rendered.
Safety & Regulatory Compliance
- IFTA Reports including Off-Road and PTO for fuel tax recovery.
- Meets all U.S and Canadian ELD requirements.
- Paperless DVIR reports.
- Driving performance – create scorecards with your key performance indicators.
- Intrinsically safe for use in explosive and hazardous environments.
- Crew member remote monitoring.
- Paperless collection of data.