Specialized Fleets Need to Be Adaptable
With specialized carriers, the work performed goes well beyond driving a truck from point A to point B. If you are a car hauler, flatbed operator, over dimensional/over weight carrier, LTL, modified LTL, or transport high-value cargo everything is important. Every task matters, equipment condition matters, and safety and compliance is critical.
You create the best possible route or job assignment, planning out stops, and tasks. Assign the best available driver to that load with clear expectations and directions. Have complete visibility of your operations in real-time. Focus your attention where it is needed most.
Planning and Dispatching
- Automate the dispatching of dedciated runs.
- Plan loads based on equipment type and HOS availability.
- Manage preloads, empty, and loaded trailers.
- Monitor your dispatch using a control panel in real-time.
- Reconcile driver activity and pay to the planned dispatch.
- Reconcile customer billing to services rendered.
Safety & Regulatory Compliance
- IFTA Reports including Off-Road and PTO for fuel tax recovery.
- Meets all U.S and Canadian ELD requirements.
- Paperless DVIR reports.
- Driving performance – create scorecards with your key performance indicators.
- Intrinsically safe for use in explosive and hazardous environments.
- Crew member remote monitoring.
- Paperless data collection.