LoadTrek sets the standard for reliability. It’s a rugged, fully integrated vehicle system designed to withstand harsh operating environments and climates. Plus, it helps you assure safer operations. With LoadTrek, you can instantly answer these and all the other questions about your fleet’s operations. You will have access to real-time information and analysis such as:
Status and Location
Job planning and Progress
Driver Availability and Status
Compliance Alerts and Reports
Total Operational Facts You Need
LoadTrek software offers analytics tools that are specific to all of the various functions needed by the oilfield service industry. Create a work plan then monitor every aspect of the plan from start to finish identifying any deviations from the plan.
Land transport activities are among the most hazardous work performed in the oil and gas industry. We will help you plan for safety by matching qualified people with specialized jobs, plan vehicle movements, minimizing unnecessary driving, monitor safe driving habits, work alone situations, restricted areas, and journey management:
- Monitor safe driving habits with driver scorecards.
- Setup speed controlled geo-fences, exclusionary zones, and multi-boundary locations.
- Monitor geo-fence policy violations and mitigate with in-cab voice coaching.
- Capture seat belt use.
- Work alone and panic safety features.
We utilize decades of industry experience in transportation to design an effective and compliant system to handle your regulatory requirements. Hours-of-Service (HOS), Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR), Fuel Tax (IFTA) rules are managed satisfying both federal and state rules. We build in the flexibility needed to accommodate new rules, exemptions, and exceptions:
- HOS compliance including US and Canadian oilfield rules.
- DVIR compliance including custom equipment check lists.
- Fuel Tax and IFTA Compliance.
- Automatic over the air updates for compliance changes.
Easy to use and functional ELDs
With dynamic analytical tools you can discover meaning in extensive data. With a number of standard reports and ad-hoc capabilities we can help you design tools to analyze all operational aspects:
- Comprehensive graphical dashboards.
- Short and long term trending graphs with drill downs.
- Subscription reports and real-time alerts with user settable parameters and violation thresholds.
- Driver analysis scorecards based on company relevant items.
- Multiple reports organized by categories and user permissions.